COVID Postponement and Cancellation Policy
- In the event the CLIENT determines that a postponement of the wedding date is necessary due to COVID health concerns, the CLIENT must notify ANASTASIA ROMANOVA PHOTOGRAPHY at least within 30 days of the original wedding date.
- ANASTASIA ROMANOVA PHOTOGRAPHY will allow the CLIENT to reschedule the wedding date one (1) time within a 12 month period of the original wedding date without a rescheduling fee or changes to the wedding photography package pricing.
- After the first courtesy postponement, in the event the CLIENT reschedules the wedding again, a rescheduling fee of $800 will apply for each subsequent postponement thereafter and ANASTASIA ROMANOVA PHOTOGRAPHY reserves the right to increase its package pricing.
- The retainer and all other payments made by the CLIENT up to the date of rescheduling due to COVID are non-refundable and will transfer over to the rescheduled wedding date. The CLIENT understands and agrees that it is their responsibility to work with ANASTASIA ROMANOVA PHOTOGRAPHY to find a mutually agreeable rescheduled date.
- If the CLIENT determines not to reschedule and cancel the wedding altogether or chooses a new wedding date that ANASTASIA ROMANOVA PHOTOGRAPHY is not available for, the retainer made by the CLIENT is non-refundable. Should the CLIENT fails to notify ANASTASIA ROMANOVA PHOTOGRAPHY of any postponement or cancellation within 30 days of the original wedding date, the CLIENT forfeits the retainer and all fees paid.
- In the event the CLIENT determines that a postponement of the current wedding date is necessary due to COVID health concerns, a Cancellation Agreement of the current Wedding Photography Contract is required to be signed by the original contract signer, and therefore releasing the current wedding date.
- A new Wedding Photography Contract outlining the new wedding date and package, and any additional charges (if applicable), is required to be signed by the original contract signer.
To all of our dear couples, we are so sorry that this devastating pandemic is affecting your wedding planning and we have the deepest sympathy for the stress you must be experiencing. Please let us assure you, we are working hard to be as flexible and accommodating as possible.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the meantime to alleviate your stress or concerns.
We hope you are staying safe and sane - and what a joyful day it will be when we can come together in person to celebrate life and your love!